Friday, April 22, 2016

Diving Into Great Falls Again

Finally spotted a heron strolling along the rocky edge of Great Falls, and wandered through the swamp in search of small bursts of spring. What a treasure in our backyard.







2 comments:

jill said...

Jane, you really outdid yourself this week. Besides getting the heron shot that I love, of course, your views of the vegetation are wonderful. They show your keen eye. Thanks so much. jill

Barbara said...

Sensitive! I love the light, the abstraction of the first image, strong formal quality and the gesture, insouciance (!) of the creature - I only wish it had a little more IQ (image quality - it seems to want it.) I like the clarity of the next, with heron and cormorant, the backlight of the ash(?) against mist and the other one, the paw paw (they always seem to come with strands of web), the fiddleheads (but the green seems a bit extreme.)