I don’t know if you are aware of B&H Photo’s YouTube
channel - B&H Event Space. They have over 200 in depth videos on
photographic subjects and most are over an hour long. There are several
tutorials on Lightroom and Photoshop which range from beginner to advanced. My
favorite Lightroom and Photoshop lecturers are Tim Grey and Andy Graber. Other tutorials
cover such subjects as flower, street and sports photography. There are also
many presentations by commercial photographers discussing their work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks, Marv. I can second Tim Grey as a good source, and now I'll know another name to look for. It's great that we can look to B+H as edu source too.
Wow, thanks so much Mary. I didn't know about the B&H tutorials. Just checked out the one on flowers. Now i need to go out again. Many, many thanks. This will really help. jill
Thank you, I am so glad to know about this!
Thank you - I'm battling with lightroom now... I'm a complete beginner with little patience!
Post a Comment