There is something classic about this series. You caught the couple completely entering the romance of the setting, with the lovely colors they are wearing. And they are wearing a halo of ripples. I don't think it's necessary to see behind her hair - behind it and his closed eyes they are in their own world. That morning did offer beautiful reflections of cherries on water - I'm glad you were among those who caught it.
1 comment:
There is something classic about this series. You caught the couple completely entering the romance of the setting, with the lovely colors they are wearing. And they are wearing a halo of ripples. I don't think it's necessary to see behind her hair - behind it and his closed eyes they are in their own world. That morning did offer beautiful reflections of cherries on water - I'm glad you were among those who caught it.
Post a Comment