Sunday, November 26, 2017

Great Falls VA -- Nick

















4 comments:

Leslie said...

Nick, wow! You really caught the fighting spirit of these kayakers working their way through the rapids with that lens. I like the yellow color popping from water and rocks too. The other photo I am taken with is the image with the gray roots protruding from the rocks.

What were the specifics of your kayaking shots - lens, fstop etc.? Leslie

Tana said...

Wow, echoing Leslie, the photos of the kayakers are amazing particularly those in the white water down the falls. Crystal clear. Nice.
Tana

Rebecca D said...

I like the root photos, especially the first one with the leaves. The Wood Oats are also beautiful and so sharp. Great images of the kayakers too!

jill said...

Nick, your crazy kayaker shots are marvelous...love the colors and angles & drama of the action. thanks. jill