Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
Lovely shots, Rebecca. You captured the moment.
WOW! You did a great job capturing the fog and mist. Did you use any particular filter? thanks, jill
I especially love the layers in the first and the soft hibiscus (?) silhouettes in the fourth.
Superb images, especially the quality of color and nicely composed.
Thank you everyone. Jill, sorry, just seeing this. I didn't use a filter on camera but I did make some adjustments in Lightroom.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lovely shots, Rebecca. You captured the moment.
WOW! You did a great job capturing the fog and mist. Did you use any particular filter? thanks, jill
I especially love the layers in the first and the soft hibiscus (?) silhouettes in the fourth.
Superb images, especially the quality of color and nicely composed.
Thank you everyone. Jill, sorry, just seeing this. I didn't use a filter on camera but I did make some adjustments in Lightroom.
Post a Comment