Pix and Pensees by Landscape Photographers of the Potomac in Barbara Southworth's Spring and Fall Smithsonian classes
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
River Bend
I loved the fog on the river but found it difficult to photograph. Perhaps a filter would have helped. Rest of the park was a bust for me, especially since i took the long way around. jill
I saw a tutorial for Lightroom wrt to applying a polarizer effect http://ralphnordstromphotography.com/wordpress/articles/how-to-articles/lightroom-tutorial-polarizer-filter/
I like the birds filling the sky, and the series with the boat, especially the composition of the first, though that one could be a little lighter. I also like that you captured details of that tricked-out fishing rig - lots going on there with that little craft. Looking forward to spending more time with images in class.
3 comments:
Jill, we seem to all have had an issue with the light and fuzziness. Hoping Barbara provides some instruction on this Friday. Leslie
I saw a tutorial for Lightroom wrt to applying a polarizer effect http://ralphnordstromphotography.com/wordpress/articles/how-to-articles/lightroom-tutorial-polarizer-filter/
It could be helpful.
I like the birds filling the sky, and the series with the boat, especially the composition of the first, though that one could be a little lighter. I also like that you captured details of that tricked-out fishing rig - lots going on there with that little craft. Looking forward to spending more time with images in class.
Post a Comment