Oh Rebecca, these are terrific. I too am very taken with the white birch trees that now are so beautiful with everything else very brown. But I wasn't able to capture them quite so beautifully. Which lens did you use? I am going back to Riverbend Wednesday morning to hopefully capture them in the morning light. Leslie
3 comments:
Oh Rebecca, these are terrific. I too am very taken with the white birch trees that now are so beautiful with everything else very brown. But I wasn't able to capture them quite so beautifully. Which lens did you use? I am going back to Riverbend Wednesday morning to hopefully capture them in the morning light. Leslie
Lovely, I particularly find the one with parallel rock to the river interesting as the rock shape mimics the flow of the river.
Rebecca, i agree that you'd done a fine job capturing the beauty of the bare birches next to the other fall colors. Thanks. jill
Post a Comment