A quick look at an image that I saw as I drove into the parking space. There was a ray of light that illuminated the tree and brightened the canoes and kayaks. The light changed dramatically right after this single shot.
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-R66QtqW/0/80a2a7c5/XL/i-R66QtqW-XL.jpg
Hand held, braced against the car with a 105mm f2.8 telephoto lens, ISO 100 which is optimal for the camera sensor, 0.125s (1/8)
Here is another image with the second rack of boats. After taking a few from the boat ramp and down stream of most of you, I moved to the visitor center deck.
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-MvT6xc8/0/39dad6bc/XL/i-MvT6xc8-XL.jpg
Tripod! Lenshood! same 105 prime as above f4 0.1667s (1/60)
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-HKM5T54/0/eff09305/XL/i-HKM5T54-XL.jpg
Same 105 prime after shifting my position a bit.
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-HKM5T54/0/eff09305/XL/i-HKM5T54-XL.jpg
(I hope I have finally figured out how to post the image on the blog page.)
-- skip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
skip, i couldn't find your photos. it may be my problem. if not, click on box with photo frame at top after you click new posting & add text. then choose your photos. perhaps this helps. if not, barbara will be glad to help. she's bailed me out many times in the past. jill
Post a Comment