Wednesday, November 1, 2017

River Bend -- Skip Williams ...after the sunrise.

After the sunrise and above the Maryland trees and ridge.

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-JsX5qHg/0/86776a04/XL/i-JsX5qHg-XL.jpg

https://skipwilliamsphotos.smugmug.com/Smithsonian-Landscape-Class-Fall-2017-/Workshop-No-2-River-Bend-Park-Virginia-27-October-2017/n-LvhKqf/i-76rmPQn/A

https://skipwilliamsphotos.smugmug.com/Smithsonian-Landscape-Class-Fall-2017-/Workshop-No-2-River-Bend-Park-Virginia-27-October-2017/n-LvhKqf/i-hRRHdfK/A

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-zLPmzbV/0/b671547d/XL/i-zLPmzbV-XL.jpg

https://skipwilliamsphotos.smugmug.com/Smithsonian-Landscape-Class-Fall-2017-/Workshop-No-2-River-Bend-Park-Virginia-27-October-2017/n-LvhKqf/i-Zg8qmQ9/A

https://skipwilliamsphotos.smugmug.com/Smithsonian-Landscape-Class-Fall-2017-/Workshop-No-2-River-Bend-Park-Virginia-27-October-2017/n-LvhKqf/i-vLr5TgL/A

The last few are looking downstream with the 105mm prime (178 in 35mm) and are all at an f45

https://skipwilliamsphotos.smugmug.com/Smithsonian-Landscape-Class-Fall-2017-/Workshop-No-2-River-Bend-Park-Virginia-27-October-2017/n-LvhKqf/i-dLsMmZ7/A

https://skipwilliamsphotos.smugmug.com/Smithsonian-Landscape-Class-Fall-2017-/Workshop-No-2-River-Bend-Park-Virginia-27-October-2017/n-LvhKqf/i-WWmBPVh/A

https://skipwilliamsphotos.smugmug.com/Smithsonian-Landscape-Class-Fall-2017-/Workshop-No-2-River-Bend-Park-Virginia-27-October-2017/n-LvhKqf/i-983QGHc/A


4 comments:

Jim's Travels said...

I wonder if the folder's private? If I go directly there

https://skipwilliamsphotos.smugmug.com/Smithsonian-Landscape-Class-Fall-2017-

I don't see any photos. I can see photos in your other folders though.


Barbara said...

I could copy / paste and see two images where the url ended in jpg, but not the others. Hmmn, there must to be a better way. Could you put images in a smug gallery and use the url of the gallery in the blog? It can be nice to embed the link - ie, make the link hypertext on the word "gallery" in a post for example.

I like the warm morning light on the birds.

Unknown said...

Jim; after we talked in class yesterday... I changed permissions to public for both class field trip galleries. I shall experiment with my next blog. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Thank you Barbara. I shall try and fix this. In the mean time here are the two galleries. They stand here as proof sheets.

https://skipwilliamsphotos.smugmug.com/Smithsonian-Landscape-Class-Fall-2017-/Workshop-No-1-Great-Falls-Maryland

https://skipwilliamsphotos.smugmug.com/Smithsonian-Landscape-Class-Fall-2017-/Workshop-No-2-River-Bend-Park-Virginia-27-October-2017

Clearly I need to pay more attention to the focus point. However, some of the images we looked at on Friday appear sharper on my computer screen. Albeit a smaller screen than class.