Friday, November 10, 2017

Teddy Roosevelt Island

It surely was cold this morning but just beautiful with the gorgeous sunshine. The memorial to Teddy is quite wonderful; he would have liked it I think.

I attached four images, not terrific, but nice. Jane showed me the lovely area below the bridge and in one image you can see the Lincoln Memorial poking through. The white tree, beech I think, really stuck out among the others with brown trunks and its color was lovely still. Soon all will be brown and we will be hoping for spring. Leslie






2 comments:

jane said...

Leslie, Great shots. You see patterns, designs that escape me. Hope I didn't lead us astray. Looking forward to seeing other photos from around the bend. Will post soon when I have a minute. Stay warm, Jane

Rebecca D said...

I like the view under the bridge with the memorial peeking out. The warm light on the underside of the bridge is beautiful. The view at the memorial is nice too.