First, as a fan of simplicity and the eloquence of backlight and gesture, the emergent plants sing.
I like 3rd one down of the vertical with hanging branch. Composition may not perfectly balance somehow left and right but long sweep of foreground with dark rocks gives me sense of amphitheater viewing space for the branch and the whole scene.
2 comments:
First, as a fan of simplicity and the eloquence of backlight and gesture, the emergent plants sing.
I like 3rd one down of the vertical with hanging branch. Composition may not perfectly balance somehow left and right but long sweep of foreground with dark rocks gives me sense of amphitheater viewing space for the branch and the whole scene.
...though I do like the way the top one has a top.
Also, the light in the leaves, the forest quality of light is worth capturing for its spring greenness.
The luminous quality of the deciduous forest. in spring especially. Light in leaves. Call me easily amused.
Post a Comment