Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Catch up

With some welcome prodding by Jay for critical feedback, I've gone back through the blog to offer some opinionated comments with the hope of being helpful. I hope you don't agree with everything and have responses to some of the comments offered by all.

Assignment: Come to location with a specific articulation of technical, visual design or expressive challenge for the day and I will attempt to work with you. We'll see what develops in terms of what can be shared within our group - on location and in blog and class critique.

1 comment:

Aiko said...

Hello,

I am so gald to be able to join the group in the middle of the class. I didn't want miss the Spring of the Potomac of 2010.

After taking this class for 3 years, I learned to not to be greedy to take every possible photos but concentrate on a few and focus on it:changing exposure, speed, white balance, distance angle etc. As everybody says that it very difficult to get good picture when you are faced with a maginificient view. I agree. Eyes and camera's lense are quite different in abilities..

So, I struggle but find small pleasures along and if I can get inspitration for a haiku, I am happy!!!

I will post a few of my small pleasures later.

Aiko