.jpg)
Comments may not coinside with the photos next to it. But you know what I am pointing out to.
I was trying to take a group photo of this plant but couldn't get a good one. So I focused on one.
The color of young green leaves in the woods are cascading onto the water of creek




3 comments:
Aiko, these are lovely pictures. The first one, to my eye, is wonderfully delicately crafted. The whorl of butterfly-wing shaped leaves appear to create the contours of the emptiness in the center, while the hosta shaped leaves underneath provide depth and distance, accentuated by the differences in tones of green. Beautifully conceived and shot.
Do keep trying with the bluebells. The angle you depict here show them truly to be "bells", but perhaps too exuberant to be "blue"?
Congratulations, Farid
The color of the bluebells seems right - hard to do. One of yours is especially sharp. Always good to continue the quest but I like this blue bell picture. The trillium here is sometimes called toad shade. A nice selection. Your concentration is bringing results. I think the VA trilliums (some 30,000,000 I just read, and one of the densest stands in the country) may be ready for viewing.
Thank you both for your kind comments.
I had a good day today. Lots of green leaves and water.
i will put them up soon.
Aiko
Post a Comment