Saturday, April 24, 2010

Took many reflection photos with green color. I was debating in my head wheather I should crop the wood stiking into from the left or not.





We were srrounded by young green everywhere. I was trying to take all in and took many photos of leaves. Not many reflected what I saw in my eyes but this one might be very close to what I saw while taking photos.













I run out of battery while taking below dogwood flower.


I could not go home without this picture and stayed in my car and re-charged the battery and got back to the flower and took this shot.












The plant left is called Jack-in-the-Pulpit and poisonous if ingested.































































































































































































4 comments:

Aiko said...

Sorry about this strange order of the photos. totally messed up.
Aiko

Barbara said...

The dogwood was worth doing. You are being seized by a growing level of passion and commitment - all that for something so simple. Simple / easy can be different.

Aiko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aiko said...

I was so glad to get the shot.

Thanks for your encrouging words.
I enjoy ebing in the environment and the process of getting a satisfying shots.
Aiko