Barbara, And those are just on your little camera!! Love the light on the leaves & flowers in several shots. The moth is wonderful--colors & texture. Thanks for all you do to help make us better. jill
Thanks, Jill. Yes, luna, but he I think, not she as I said, as indicated by larger antennae. I learned they have no mouth, live only 7 days in this adult form, make it to this stage only to reproduce. What an amazing form to take for the final step.
3 comments:
Barbara, And those are just on your little camera!! Love the light on the leaves & flowers in several shots. The moth is wonderful--colors & texture. Thanks for all you do to help make us better. jill
The moth is wonderful! Luna moth?
Thanks, Jill. Yes, luna, but he I think, not she as I said, as indicated by larger antennae. I learned they have no mouth, live only 7 days in this adult form, make it to this stage only to reproduce. What an amazing form to take for the final step.
Post a Comment