The small boater moving diagonally from cool shade to warm light, trailing a wake, his stroke concentrated in the gesture with head against paddle, his red top popping, creates a sense of outdoor experience. You'd never guess the audience attending his launch. It wanted a little more sharpness, perhaps, but nice. If that subject interests you, that time and place are pretty reliable for another shot.
Knowing I look sharp images (IQ - image quality) you might not be surprised to know I especially like the next one, #3, both for showing the color and form of the quarried rock face, but for doing it sharply. It's as though we are looking into the rock.
1 comment:
The small boater moving diagonally from cool shade to warm light, trailing a wake, his stroke concentrated in the gesture with head against paddle, his red top popping, creates a sense of outdoor experience. You'd never guess the audience attending his launch. It wanted a little more sharpness, perhaps, but nice. If that subject interests you, that time and place are pretty reliable for another shot.
Knowing I look sharp images (IQ - image quality) you might not be surprised to know I especially like the next one, #3, both for showing the color and form of the quarried rock face, but for doing it sharply. It's as though we are looking into the rock.
Post a Comment