Following Anna, I especially like the smooth color gradation from sky to water in the background of #4. Signature qualities of your work seem to be that you see clearly and abstractly, pare to essentials, and balance the elements you choose to include. #2 is another example, where wedges of sky, water and walkway balance opposing diagonals of the ancient tree, which encompasses a wedge of sky in its branches, all a foundation for blossoms reaching for the sun. My suggestion is to continue practicing what you're already doing, while also trying to see how you might shake things up too.
4 comments:
I love these - particularly having the water as the background, instead of the sky. I think it makes a great contrast
Following Anna, I especially like the smooth color gradation from sky to water in the background of #4. Signature qualities of your work seem to be that you see clearly and abstractly, pare to essentials, and balance the elements you choose to include. #2 is another example, where wedges of sky, water and walkway balance opposing diagonals of the ancient tree, which encompasses a wedge of sky in its branches, all a foundation for blossoms reaching for the sun. My suggestion is to continue practicing what you're already doing, while also trying to see how you might shake things up too.
Thank you very much!
These are lovely. I think maybe the last one is my favorite - the way you have captured interest in both the foreground and the background.
Post a Comment