Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Roosevelt Island--Nick


After the bridge to the island, I ended up spending some time at the north end of the island, where there were sight lines to the west towards Key Bridge and to the north toward Georgetown.  I liked the bridge in the morning light, but never quite captured what I was looking for.  I was a little impatient in the cold.  And as long as I brought the telephoto, I took a couple (well, actually, a lot) of bird pictures, but not many of them were interesting. 











2 comments:

Leslie said...

Nick several of these are really nice. You have great detail in the many images such as the one with the ducks and those of Key Bridge. Leslie

Rebecca D said...

I like the heron image. The light is very nice and the pose of the heron is interesting. The depth of field feels good here to me, you can see there are muddy branches along the bank behind the bird which makes for an interesting background with the leaves, but they are just a bit blurred so the bird really pops. The Key Bridge images are nice too especially the one with the barge.